Sunday, July 1, 2018
Treat Erectile Dysfunction Before it Destroys Your Sex Life
Depending on your perception, you can define erectile dysfunction as the inability of a man to accomplish and maintain an erection when needed for sexual activities. Erectile dysfunction has become a significant challenge for all of young, middle-aged, and old men, more than 30 million males in the United States alone are plunged by erectile dysfunction.
The simplest scientific way to explain erectile dysfunction is that it is a condition in which the male's genital organ does not receive sufficient flow of blood when needed for intercourse. This can come about when blood vessels cannot effectively transport blood to the genitals because they've been ruptured or sometimes damaged.
Erectile Dysfunction is primarily brought about by cardiovascular and metabolic health disorders. Conditions such as the following can cause insufficient blood flow to the genital organs and thereby lead to erectile dysfunction.
· Low secretion of reproductive hormones
· Poor diet
· Restless leg syndrome
· High blood pressure
· High blood cholesterol
· Prostate diseases
· Lack of Exercise
· Lower Urinated Tract Problem
Erectile dysfunction can also be aggravated by psychological and mental factors such as Depression, Stress, Anxiety, and relationship problems.
The symptoms of Erectile dysfunction may include the following.
· Low Sexual Desire (Libido).
· Challenges in getting an erection.
· Challenges in keeping an erection.
· Painful erection.
· Painful Orgasm.
· Painful sex
There are several treatment for Erectile dysfunction ranging from more invasive methods such as acupuncture to more holistic home remedies from everyday items such as ginger. In any case, it is paramount to visit the doctor if you see any signs of erectile dysfunction so as to know which treatment method will work best for you and without adverse effect. However, in this article, we shall discuss three categories of treatments for Erectile dysfunction.
· Regular exercise – Studies have shown that physical activities, especially moderate to high-intensity aerobic workouts, can significantly improve blood flow in the body.
· Weight loss – Since obesity is arguably the most significant risk factor for erectile dysfunction, the condition can be improved by eliminating unnecessary far deposits in the body.
· Stress management – Managing stress can help to improve erectile dysfunction and other sexual health problem.
· Quit Smoking – Smoking can trigger psychological impairments associated with erectile dysfunction.
· Eat whole foods – Eating fresh, organic foods can help improve erectile dysfunction, organic pasture beef, salmon, chicken, high fiber foods, healthy fats, and gluten-free grains are an excellent choice of diet.
· Avoid Sweetened, processed foods – Inflammatory foods can worsen erectile dysfunction, stay away a much as possible from processed foods, sweetened foods, alcohol, caffeine, and artificial sweetener.
· Herbs, Oils, and Supplements – Herbs will especially significantly improve erectile by reversing it rather than maintaining it. Rose, ylang-ylang, and sandalwood are oils that can help improve the conditions. L-arginine, niacin, Yohimbe bark, and saw palmetto are also excellent options.
In extreme cases, more invasive methods such as Acupuncture and surgery, drugs including phosphodiesterase 5, and implants, such as penile prosthesis may be employed.