Sunday, March 29, 2015
This exercise is based on Taoist practices of ancient China and its purpose is to thicken the penis, mushroom shape the glans and strengthen erections. According to Chinese, the penis is a male creative force of the universe and is represented by the symbol yang sun, or life force. This exercise has many benefits for your sexuality and your health is worth the effort to do it at least three times a week.
With constant practice of this exercise penis thickens and is shaped mushroom, which is the most favourable form of penis during erection, because it is capable of providing greater satisfaction during penetration. A penis-shaped fungus and better massage stimulates the vaginal walls, the G-spot and near the cervix.
It is based on exercising the pelvic muscles, according to traditional Chinese medicine, the eight extraordinary meridians activated, responsible for maintaining the health and longevity of energy and the sex glands of a person.
Practicing this exercise allows directing the sexual energy up the spine and circulating throughout the body, preventing diseases and generating physical and mental well-being.
5 Steps to thicken your penis and strengthen your erection
You can do this exercise every day or at least 3 times a week to see results.
1. Thickens the glans and achieve a stronger erection
This step runs the blood into the glans, making the erection strengthening; the glans is enlarged and takes the form of fungus.
Using the left hand, slide your penis 72 times in ascending order - from the testicles until the glans - as if you were milking. Make firm but slow movements to avoid injury. Then, follow the same movements with your right hand 72 times.
2. It further strengthens your erection
You will strengthen your erection by compression movements. Thanks to such pressure which will help you to achieve more and more intense erections.
Compressed (squeezed) the stem of your penis with your left hand 72 times - below the glans - until it becomes hard as a rock. Squeeze your penis now 72 times with the right hand.
3. Desensitize your penis and stabilizes its shape and hardness
Desensitization Exercise also strengthens and increases the glans, stabilizes your mushroom. Further, it improves the shape and firmness of the penis. It also allows you to achieve more intense orgasms.
Many will wonder why desensitize the penis? In any case it is to prevent perceive sexual pleasure in your entire glans penis. Taoist masters did in order to delay ejaculation and stay active and longer during intercourse. This practice could help both the partner enjoy sex more. If you ejaculate within minutes after entering, these steps are essential for you as it will help you stop premature ejaculation.
· Sit on a chair, open your legs and place the soles of your feet firmly on the ground.
· Grab your penis root with the left hand - near your pubic bone - and vigorously shake it 72 times back and forth, until the glans touch your thighs.
· Now move your penis vigorously 72 times back and forth with your right hand.
· The key is to perform this exercise vigorously, but always avoiding harm or pain.
4. Activate your sex hormones stimulate your testicles
This step stimulates the production of male sex hormones, which helps positively in healthy functioning of the genitals.
· Sit on a chair with slightly parted thighs.
· Grab your scrotum (the sac that holds the testicles) with both hands, gently pressing each testicle. Then release.
· Repeat this movement 49 times to compress and release the testicles.
· You can do the exercise through your underwear, if you find it more comfortable.
5. Activate your sexual energy and stabilizes your erection with this massage
As per Chinese, sexual energy is located in the abdominal area below the navel. The massage in this area activates the sexual energy, vitality of organs and glands of the body, and improves your sexual response, including erection and sperm production. It also helps maintain a healthy level of sexual desire.
· Sitting on a chair, rub your hands vigorously against each other to activate the energy in them.
· Hold your right hand with your testicles, without pressuring them. Feel the warm energy from your hand on them, energizing them.
· Now place your left hand on the belly area under the navel and near the pubis. Quickly and forcefully, make circular movements in the opposite direction to clockwise until completing 81 spirals. This movement activates the sexual energy and directs it to the major organs and energy centres of the body.
· Shake your hands and rub them together again. Hold your testicles with your left hand. Next, draw spirals with your right hand 81 times in the direction of clockwise. This movement is used to store and safeguard your sexual energy.
· At the end, return to shake your hands for 15 seconds to rid of excess energy in them.
Sunday, March 8, 2015
We have studied the effect of some herbs for erectile dysfunction, although much less than drug treatments as "Levitra" (Levitra®), the "sildenafil" (Viagra®) and "tadalafil" (Cialis®). In the market for herbal medicines are offered various options that appear to perform miracles, and have been used by ancient cultures like Chinese, African and Indian. Here is what the scientific evidence has confirmed so far.
The following products are sold in health food stores supplements without a prescription, and have shown qualities to treat erectile dysfunction. Although a substance is "natural" should be used cautiously. Consult your doctor before taking any herbal or herbal sexual enhancer, as they may have side effects when interact with other medicines.
Here we explain clearly their characteristics and common precautions to consider when eating. For clarity, only mentioned are precautions that apply to men and have left out those unique to women.
Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
The Chinese or Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) is a plant whose root is used medicinally. Not to be confused with American ginseng and Siberian, it has been used by traditional Chinese as a medicine for over 2000 years.
The Panax ginseng in combination with Ginkgo biloba has been shown to be effective in improving memory and thinking skills (abstract, arithmetic and reaction rate) in middle age. There is also evidence that it lowers blood sugar levels in diabetics and improves sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction. It also helps to stop premature ejaculation in a cream applied to the penis.
Precautions before taking Panax ginseng:
· It can cause insomnia in people who have difficulty falling asleep.
· If you have heart problems, it may slightly increase your heart rate and pressure on the first day you use it. Usually, no changes when ingested regularly. However, it is important to consume the Panax ginseng with caution since its effects has not been studied in people with cardiovascular disease.
· Do not use if you have any bleeding since it interferes with blood clotting.
· It can reduce levels of blood sugar. People with diabetes who are also taking medication to lower blood sugar should monitor their blood sugar levels, so that they do not fall more than necessary.
· It increases the activity of the immune system, therefore, may worsen autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus, among others. Do not use Panax ginseng if you suffer from any of these health conditions.
· Do not use it if you have received an organ transplant, as it may interfere with medications prescribed to accept the body.
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone that occurs naturally in the human body by the adrenal glands, responsible for helping the body to handle stress. The DHEA serves as precursor to male and female sex hormones, and their levels begin to decline after age 30. It also decreases the concerns and lack of joy.
There is evidence that DHEA is effective for treating osteoporosis, improve the appearance of skin in older people, improve lupus, treat schizophrenia and improve erectile dysfunction. Its effect is greater in cases of erectile dysfunction that are not caused by diabetes or by disorders of the nervous system.
Precautions before taking DHEA:
· It is a safe alternative when taken in small doses (25 to 50 mg daily or every other day) and for short periods of time. Do not consume higher doses 50-100 mg for long periods of time because they may increase its side effects.
· Do not use if you have liver problems, as they may worsen.
· If you have diabetes, you should monitor your blood sugar carefully as DHEA can affect how insulin works in the body.
· The DHEA may decrease the levels of “Good” cholesterol (High Lipoprotein Cholesterol - HDL). It is important to consult your doctor before taking DHEA if you have cholesterol problems.
· It can cause depression, irritability and impulsivity. Pay attention to any changes in your mood.
· Men who suffer from hormone-related cancers, such as prostate cancer should not take DHEA supplements.
The L-arginine is an amino acid found in foods like nuts and other seeds, red meat, poultry birds, fish and dairy products. It is necessary for the production of proteins in the body. It can also be consumed in the form of nutritional supplements, although generally the body makes all the L-arginine you need.
This amino acid is effective in treating erectile dysfunction, as it opens blood vessels and improves the flow in them. It has also worked well in other health conditions, such as symptoms and pains of angina, heart failure, fluid congestion and inflammation of the bladder. It also helps reduce infections and closing wounds after surgery.
Precautions before taking L-arginine:
· It's safe when taken for short periods of time. Some of their side effects may include nausea, diarrhoea and cramps.
· Do not take supplements of L-arginine along with drugs like Viagra®.
· Use cautiously as it can cause allergic responses or worsen inflammation of the airways.
· It could cause problems for people suffering from low blood pressure.
· If you have had a heart attack recently, never ingest it because it increases the risk of death after a heart attack, especially in older people.
· There is some evidence that L-arginine may worsen the herpes virus.
· One must stop their consumption at least two weeks before surgery, since it affects blood pressure and may interfere with their control during and after surgery.